Thursday, April 17, 2008

RSS reflections

So, I searched for blogs on art, photography, knitting :) Ancient History, Powerhouse museum and of course library blogs.


What did I find:
found some interesting blogs that matched what I was looking for. I noticed that the creative ones were easiest to find. Also found an a few library blogs that I like.

Then there were the blogs that found me - the ones there waiting to be addedd as soon as you sign up to bloglines - subscribed to the book review blogs, plus a few others.


I have also been adding blogs that I have come across whilst on the net at home, it's actually been very handy.


What's good about this tool:
It's like favourites but mobile with a few differences with regard to what you can add to it.

I like that you can customise the layout of your reader and organise stuff into folders. Makes it easier to navigate. I like that you can go to one spot and find out what you want to know. From your fave sights and that it saves time.

No comments: